C3 welcomes press coverage both before the event and during any C3 event and we are happy to provide any information and assistance that we can to help. If you are interested in reporting on the C3 events prior to a event, we will be pleased to answer questions and to make convention representatives available for interviews. We can also provide images suitable to accompany most pieces.
For coverage during the convention, a limited number of press passes are available for news outlets which reach significant audiences. Press passes grant access to the convention and to most convention programming, as well as access to convention representatives for questions and interviews.
Interviews with vendors, sponsors, guest speakers, panelist, national qualifiers and industry guests at a C3 event may also be available, but these require prior arrangement through the C3. If you receive convention press passes, you will also receive information about how to request guest interviews.
To request pre-event interviews or apply for convention press passes send a request to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name of Publication or Program
- Contact information
- Name of primary contact
- Mailing address
- Telephone number and email.
- Do you represent a newspaper or a magazine?
- A radio or television program? An online audio or video program?
- A website? In what format will your coverage appear?
- For print periodicals, when and how frequently does your publication appear?
- For online news outlets, how often are updates released?
- For radio and television, when and how frequently does your program air?
- Are you requesting information or interviews with C3 representatives for a piece to be released prior to the event?
- Are you requesting press passes to attend the convention for a report to be released afterward?
- Also, when do you expect your coverage a c3 event to appear?
- For print publications, what is your circulation size?
- For radio or television, what are your audience numbers?
- For online outlets, what are your monthly download numbers or site visits per month?
Personnel and number of passes needed
- If you are applying for press passes, how many will you need, and what are the names of the personnel who will attend from your organization?
- If you do not yet know who will represent you at the convention just let us know how many people you would like to send. If your request is approved you will need to send us the names of your attendees no later than one week before the convention.
- Please note that we provide no more than 2 press passes for any one media organization. Exceptions to this policy will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Other information. Please let us know anything else you think we might find helpful or interesting, especially if you are planning any special coverage a C3 event
- We regret that due to schedule and resource limitations we cannot grant all requests for press credentials or interviews. If you do not receive press passes, please see our registration page for information about attending the convention.
See you at the next C3 event!!